AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hahaha, April. Yes, APRIL was my last update.

Before you judge, let me recap a normal day for you:
6 am: wake up, groggily fumble with phone to turn off alarm.
6:15 am: wake up for real, rush through a shower, grab my stuff and hit the road
6:45-7:30: bang head on steering wheel while sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic
7:30-4:30: Work magic, hold a few hands, make a billion phone calls. No, I don't work in a daycare, but it sure seems like it sometimes! Oh, and also add in some milking sessions (Crass I know) three times a day, as time allows.
4:30 (or sometimes 5, 6, or 7 pm): Rush home, braking intermittently for the Jim-Carey-A-la-"Me, Myself & Irene"-cops along the highway.
5:30: Snuggle the heck out of my baby.
7 pm: Reluctantly put my baby to bed.
8 pm: Eat dinner & do some chores.
10 pm: Pass out, only to be woken up at 3-4 hour intervals to pop a boob into the wee one's mouth.

But I digress!

Asher is growing and developing by leaps and bounds. It's positively amazing to watch him grow. In the past week he's started pushing up on his knees, rocking back and forth (and then faceplanting), scooting backwards, and screaming "mamamamamamamamamamama!" Oh and blowing "raspberries" that accomplishes nothing but spitting drool all over e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

WHEW.

We're taking him in for his 6 month checkup on Monday. (Holyshitwherehasthetimegone?!) Will come back with stats ASAP!

And without further ado:




No comments:

Post a Comment