AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

And so begins the search

At our last appointment, our midwife recommended we start researching pediatricians. I asked if they had recommendations, and they said they don't. Big fat dead end. Sigh.

I logged on to my company's health website, and spent a good 20 minutes trying to find where they moved the link to the provider directory. Only to find that there are over 300 listings within a 10 mile radius. Greaaaaat.

What we're looking for in a pediatrician is someone who is a little more "granola" and "crunchy" than one who is all about drugs. We want a pedi who won't force vaccines on Oliver. (There's family history behind this.)

Calling all those practices to inquire is going to be a giant pain in the ass, and incredibly time consuming. I am not looking forward to it! So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment